Why Dr. Wu?
There are a lot of acupuncturists in the Bay Area, so how do you choose which one is for you? Is there a correlation between the cost of a treatment and the quality of the outcome?
- Wu learned acupuncture in China, the birthplace of acupuncture. He studied at the prestigious Beijing University of Chinese Medicine with a dual degree in both Chinese and Western Medicine. China has a 50+ year-history in integrative medicine, which is only now gaining popularity in the U.S.
- This means he understands the body from the ancient Chinese perspective as well as from the modern Western biomedical perspective.
- Wu received a doctorate in acupuncture and oriental medicine (DAOM) in the U.S. at Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- This is the highest level of education attainable for an acupuncturist in the U.S., and this school is the first to offer an accredited degree of this level.
- Wu has studied various specialties under top masters in China, including navel acupuncture, pulse and tongue diagnosis for herb formula prescription and microknife techniques.
- This study has given him a broad knowledge base to draw from and a variety of techniques to employ for your treatment.
- Wu has been in practice for over 27 years in China, Singapore and the U.S.
- Wu understands the underlying causes of illness and works to solve the root of the problems as well as alleviate the symptoms.
- Wu has had success helped patient with a variety of difficult health condition, including
Diabetes Type II
Alzheimer disease /Dementia
Depression/ Bipolar/ Anxiety
IBS(Irritable bowel syndrome)
Bronchial, asthma, Facial palsy, sinusitis
Hiccough, Gastroptosis, gastritis, colitis, , Constipation, Diarrhea
Sexual dysfunction (low libido, erectile dysfunction)
Neurogenic bladder dysfunction,Nocturnal enuresis (bedwetting)
Induction of labor
chronic and acute pain: Post surgery condition
neck pain, Cervicobrachial syndrome
Sciatica, lower back pain, knee pain,
“Frozen shoulder”, “Tennis elbow”, Intercostal neuralgia
What People Say?
My blood sugar and HA1c dropped during Dr’s “All Natural Diabetic Reversal Program”. My energy was way much better- I used to feel tired after play 1 tennis course, now I can play 3 courses and still not fell tired. I feel this program is more like life style change more than just drop your blood sugar number, it is overall health, the number drop is just 1 bonus.
I had borderline diabetic, cholesterol was very high, high triglycerides, Liver enzymes also were all over the place. I had gained a lot of weight as well. I started treatment with Dr. Wu and my latest annual health report came out clean. I’m no longer diabetic, A1C has come down to 5.7, cholesterol is normal, normal triglycerides, normal ALT/AST (liver enzymes). In little over three months all the numbers on my health report are normal. Nothing short of a miracle. I am truly thankful for his expertise and wisdom.
My HA1c dropped from 7.8 to 6.8, then to 6.1 during Dr’s “All Natural Diabetic Reversal Program”! And my energy, digestion, and tommy blooding was all much better. Thanks to Dr Wu
I have been a Registered Nurse for 20 Years. When the Doctors discovered my diabetes I was at 12.9! I told them I want to see my kids grow up!! A friend told me about Dr Wu and I started his All - Natural Metabolism Enhancement program on July 22nd. After two months of treatment…. My A1C dropped to 6!...from three medicines I dropped to one medicine, and this is all verified by Kaiser! From July my blood sugar went from 200’s - down to 120… In 2 months!... I’m very very happy. Along with the Blood Sugar levels my energy has improved, which is important as an Emergency Room Nurse with 2 children! It is a lot of work but it is definitely working…. I am hopeful to get off the last medication.
Dr. Wu is the best doctor I’ve ever seen. I went to him to help me with my diabetes and after two weeks my sugar levels are down enough to stop taking medicines. I feel so much better and have more energy and lost 5 lbs. In the process. Thank you Dr. Wu and his staff.
My blood sugar was 240-300 with medication, and my MD was ready to give me insulin. I started Dr. Wu’s ‘All Natural Metabolism Enhancement Program’ on 06/13/2019, and followed his treatment plan, diet and intermittent fasting recommendations. Within 15 days, my blood sugar kept on dropping and hit 95 on 06/29/19. Now my blood sugar is in the 80-105 range, and waiting for my A1C test in September to stop my medication. I am very happy with the outcome.
My first meeting with Dr. Wu was in 2010, when my mother was suffering from crippling arthritic pain in both the knees.My mother went to see him on a wheelchair but came back walking. In 2018, I had to take my mother to the ER about 12 times for various reasons. Her diabetes was out of control, fasting sugar ranged in high 200’s , Blood pressure was so high ( 227/120 etc.) on several occasions that she could have had a stroke. She started treatment with Dr Wu in December 2018. Her fasting blood sugar has come down to 130’s after 6 visits, and after a few months, her A1C has come down significantly. Blood pressure is under control. Her appetite and her mood has improved and OVERALL IS IN MUCH BETTER HEALTH.
I first discovered that I was diabetic when I was only 35 years old. Since then I have struggled with this condition. I am now 71 & there was no sign of my diabetes coming under control. Only solution was insulin injection. This insulin amount kept on increasing . I was injecting 100+ units of fast & slow acting insulin per day. Then I heard of Dr . Wu's seminar. I attended the seminar & started therapy. Since then after 1 month I am down to almost no fast acting insulin & only 22 units of slow acting insulin twice a day.
I got myself tested. My A1C is 7.2 now. Quite an improvement after being around 11. My goal is to take it to 6-6.5 before reducing medication. I haven't tried tea as of now but will do it now. I also need more of that moxa treatment. How Can I pick it up? My MD doctor wants to send some more patients your way